1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Remove potatoes from cellophane; place potatoes directly on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Remove potatoes from cellophane; place in microwave safe dish.
2. Place dish in microwave; cook two potatoes on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: TWICE BAKED POTATOES: Baked Potato with Shell, Water, Sour Cream (Cultured Skim Milk, Cream, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color, Cellulose), Dehydrated Potato, Butter, Dairy Blend (Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Flour), Bacon (cured with Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Nitrite and Smoke Flavoring), Salt, Dried Chives. Allergens: Milk and Soybean.