15 minutes using the Stove-Top. If you can't use the Stove-Top, try the Microwave Method.
1. Pour frozen Cheese Tortellini into a large non-stick sauté pan.
2. Cover pan and place over medium heat on the stove.
3. Heat for 13-16 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes.
4. Plate Cheese Tortellini.
10 minutes using a Microwave*. If you can't use a Microwave, try the Stove-Top Method.
1. Pour frozen Cheese Tortellini into a microwave safe dish. Cover dish with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir well.
3. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH an additional 3-4 minutes. Stir well.
4. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Alfredo Sauce (Light Cream (Milk, Cream), Romano Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Rennet), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Rennet), Skim Milk (Pasteurized Homogenized Fat Free Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, D3), Gruyere Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Enzymes, Rennet, Salt), Spices, Salt, Hot Sauce (Vinegar, Red Peppers, Salt), Pasta (Extra Fancy Durum Flour (Enriched with Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Water, Liquid Pasteurized Whole Eggs), Filling (Cheese (Romano Cheese (Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt), Part Skim Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Vinegar, Carrageenan as stabilizer), Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Whole Milk, Cream, Vinegar), German Swiss Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Rennet), Swiss Cheese (Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)), Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt), Water, Salt, Canola Oil, Spices and Nutmeg). Allergens: Milk, Egg, Wheat.