1. Cut slit in center of film.
2. Place tray in microwave; cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3. Peel back film, stir and cook on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
4. Carefully remove film and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place tray on baking sheet;cut slit in center of film.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; bake for 35-40 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, carefully remove film and serve.
INGREDIENTS: Yellow Corn, White Corn, Butter (Cream and Salt), Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Spice. Contains: Milk