1. Do not thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Remove film from tray. Place tray directly on top oven rack.
4. Heat for 30 minutes.
5. Stir before serving.
1. Cut 3 small slits in film on tray. Place in microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
2. Remove film, stir and return to microwave. Cook on high for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minutes.
3. Stir and let rest 1 minute before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Artichoke Spinach Dip Half Half (Milk, Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk and Disodium Phosphate), Artichoke Hearts (Artichoke Hearts, Water, Salt, Citric Acid added), Spinach, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Modified Food Starch, Disodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), Rennet), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Flour Hi-Gluten (Bleached Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Potassium Bromate), Onion, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose added to prevent caking. aged 5 months or more), Chicken Base (Chicken, Corn Starch, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Maltodextrin, Chicken Stock, Whey (from milk), Salt, Natural Flavors, Extractives of Turmeric (Color), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Garlic, Lemon Juice (premium juice from gently squeezed fresh lemons. (mildly pasteurized for enhanced food safety)), Hot Sauce (Peppers, Vinegar and Salt), Paprika (Silicone Dioxide added to make free flowing). Contains: Milk and Wheat.