Traditional Cooking Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic film from frozen tray and place tray on baking sheet.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes before serving
Quick Cooking Method:
1. Remove plastic film from tray.
2. Place frozen tray in microwave and cook on high for 4 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave, gently stir and return to microwave.
4. Cook on high for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Potato Slices, Water, Cheese Sauce Powder (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cream, Modified Corn Starch, Lecithin, Salt, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate (from milk), Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Maltodextrin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Silicoaluminate (to prevent caking), Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (to protect flavor), Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Shredded Mozzarella and Swiss Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whole Milk Powder. Allergens: Soybean and Milk. Produced In A Facility That Also Produces Wheat and Egg Ingredients.