1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place tray on baking sheet; cut slit in center of film.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; bake for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, remove film and serve.
1. Cut slit in center of film. Place tray in microwave.
2. Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2- 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove film and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Red Chunk Potato (Roasted Red Potatoes, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [To Retain Natural Color ]), Butter (Cream and Salt), Margarine (Liquid Soybean Oil and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Vegetable Mono- and Diglycerides, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate added as preservative, Citric Acid added to protect flavor, Artificial Flavor, Colored with Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate added), Salt, Dehydrated Parsley, Butter Flavor (Whey, Butteroil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Guar Gum, Annatto and Turmeric), Granulated Garlic, Spice. Allergens: Milk and Soy.