1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place quesadillas on a foil lined baking sheet, leaving space between pieces.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
1. Place quesadillas on a microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 1 minute and 45 seconds.
3. Let rest one minute before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Cheese Quesadillas Flour Tortilla (Enriched Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrgenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Propionate as a preservative, Dough Conditioner (Calcium Sulfate, L-Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, Fumaric Acid), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Coloring, Cellulose), Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce (Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid as a preservative, Apocarotenal (color)), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Cream, Whey, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (preservative)), Salsa (Tomato Concnetrate (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Green Chilies, Tomatoes, Onions, Diced Jalapeno Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Citric Acid, Spices), Green Peppers, Water, Jalapeno Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Spices), Soybean Oil, Cilantro, Modified Corn Starch (with Methyl Cellulose, Egg White Powder, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Cumin, Modified Food Starch (with Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate). Allergens: Egg, Milk, Soy and Wheat. Allergens: Soybeans, Wheat and Milk.