1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Place tray on baking sheet, leaving film intact.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Peel back film, stir and bake another 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, carefully remove film and serve.
1. Place tray in microwave with film intact.
2. Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back film, stir and cook on HIGH for 1½ - 2 minutes.
4. Remove from microwave, let stand 1-2 minutes and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Organic Brown Rice, Organic Salted Butter (Pasteurized Organic Sweet Cream, Salt), Organic Pineapple Chunks (Organic Pineapple, Organic Pineapple Juice), Organic Onions, Organic Red Peppers, Water, Organic Green Peppers, Organic Coconut, Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Chicken Flavor Concentrate (Chicken Flavor (Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum)*, Chicken Fat*, Cooked Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Celery)*, Onion Powder*, Cane Juice*, Turmeric*, Flavoring and Canola Oil*), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Green Onion, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Parsley Flakes, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Dextrose, Organic Minced Garlic, Organic Granulated Garlic, Organic Spices, Organic Curry Powder (Organic Spices, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Turmeric, Organic Mustard, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cayenne), Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate. Allergens: Milk. *Organically grown and processed.