Preferred Cooking Method:
10 minutes, using the Stove-top.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large sauté pan or a wok on high heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Place tray of Long Grain White Rice, with film intact, in microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
3. Peel back film on rice, stir and microwave on HIGH an additional 1-2 minutes.
4. Add frozen shrimp to pan; sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add frozen vegetable to pan, cover. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Combine seasoning packet contents with ½ cup of water. Mix well. Add sauce to pan and simmer for 2 minutes
7. Plate White Rice and spoon Shrimp Stir-Fry over White Rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Stir Fry Vegetables: Broccoli, Carrots, Pea Pods, Onions, Celery, Red Peppers, Water Chestnuts. White Rice: Cooked Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate and Folic Acid). Shrimp: Shrimp, Sodium Tripolyphosphate (to retain moisture), Sodium Bisulfite (a preservative). Peanuts: Peanuts Roasted in Peanut Oil, Salt. Kung Pao Seasoning: Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt), Corn Starch, Peanut Flour, Sea Salt, Garlic & Onion, Spices, White Wine Vinegar Powder, Sherry Powder (Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Malic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sulfites, Natural Flavor), Worcestershire Powder (Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Salt, Soy, Wheat & Corn), Citric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide added as a free flowing agent).Contains: Shrimp, Peanuts, Soy and Wheat.