Traditional Cooking Method:
75 minutes using a Conventional Oven.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut slit in center of film covering trays and place on baking sheet.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack and cook for 45 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, lift film, and separately stir meatballs with sauce and pasta. Replace film and return to oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, stir and serve.
Quick Cooking Method:
18 minutes using a Microwave*.
1. Cut slit in center of film covering tray. Place in microwave and cook on MEDIUM for 10 minutes.
2. Lift film from meatballs and sauce; stir. Replace film, return to microwave and cook on MEDIUM power for 5-8 minutes.
3. Stir meatballs and sauce. Divide linguini noodles into two portions on serving plates, top with sauce and 3 meatballs and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
Serving Tips & Reccomendations:
• Linguini,"little tongues" in Italian are long, narrow flat noodles sometimes called "flat spaghetti."
• To heat both trays at the same time, use directions above making sure to place trays on large baking sheet with 3 inches between trays.
• Pasta cools quickly making it important to warm the serving plates or bowl prior to serving. Fill bowl with very hot water and then pour it out or heat ovenproof dishes in a 200°F oven for 10 minutes before serving.
• Serve in individual pasta bowls set atop a dinner plate; garnish each serving with a fresh sprig of basil, parsley or oregano.
• Serve with a side of Whole Green Beans.
• Serve with a mixed green salad and French bread for a complete meal.
• Meatball sandwiches become "planned overs" when you place warmed meatballs atop one half of a crusty French roll and top with slices of mozzarella or provolone cheese. Place under the broiler or in microwave for 1 minute to melt cheese, top with upper crust of bun and "voila", you have dinner in 5 minutes or less!
INGREDIENTS: COOKED ENRICHED LINGUINI NOODLE Durum Semolina, Water, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomatoes (Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride and Citric Acid). ITALIAN MEATBALLS: Beef, Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Yeast, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Cottonseed], Salt)), Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Nonfat Dry Milk, Tomato Paste, Spice, Dehydrated Parsley), Water, Tomato Paste, Olive Oil, Onions, Crushed Tomato Concentrate, Margarine (Liquid Soybean Oil and Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Whey (From Milk), Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate used to protect quality, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color), Parmesan Cheese (Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt and Enzymes], Powdered Cellulose [added to prevent caking], Potassium Sorbate [to protect flavor]), Romano Cheese (Romano Cheese [Cultured Part-Skim Cow’s Milk, Salt and Enzymes], Powdered Cellulose [added to prevent caking], Potassium Sorbate [to protect flavor]), Mushrooms, Sugar, Salt, Garlic in Citric Acid, Spice, Flavoring, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Parsley. CONTAINS: Milk, Soy and Wheat.