1. Do Not Thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
3. Place meatballs 1 inch apart on a foil lined baking sheet.
4. Heat for 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve as an appetizer, on a salad, sandwich or in marinara sauce.
1. Remove meatballs from packaging and place in a microwave safe dish. Cover with plastic, venting one corner.
2. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes.
3. To prepare 1/2 the bag or less of meatballs, microwave for 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve as an appetizer, on a salad, sandwich or in marinara sauce.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Italian Meatballs Veal, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cracker Meal (Bleached Wheat Flour, Water), Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Whey Powder, Sugar, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Spice Extractives. Allergens: Soybeans, Wheat and Milk.