1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Remove film from tray and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 40 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Cut slit in center of film.
2. Place tray in microwave; cook on HIGH for 6-7 minutes, peel back film stir halfway through.
3. Carefully remove film and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Green Bean, French Fried Onion (Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Cottonseed], Wheat Flour, Onions, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid in Propylene Glycol [to protect flavor]), Mushrooms, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream and Salt), Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Chicken Base (Chicken Including Natural Chicken Juices, Salt, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Maltodextrin [from Corn], Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Dried Whey, Natural Flavoring, Yeast Extract and Turmeric), Spice. CONTAINS: Milk, Soy and Wheat.