1. Remove cellophane covering tray.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir potatoes. Return to microwave and cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove from microwave, let rest 1 minute before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Remove cellophane covering tray and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
4. Let rest 2 minutes before serving.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Potato, Dehydrated Potato, Sour Cream (Cultured Skim Milk, Cream, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Butter, Dairy Blend (Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Flour), Roasted Garlic, Salt, Granulated Garlic, White Pepper, Dried Parsley. Allergens: Milk and Soy.