15 minutes using the Stove-Top. If you can't use the Stove-Top, try the Microwave Method.
1. Pour frozen Garden Ravioli into a large, non-stick sauté pan.
2. Cover pan and place over medium high heat on stove.
3. Heat for 13-16 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes.
4. Plate Garden Ravioli.
9 minutes using a Microwave*. If you can't use a Microwave, try the Stove-Top Method.
1. Pour frozen Garden Ravioli into a microwave safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir well.
3. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH an additional 3-4 minutes. Stir well.
4. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: MARINARA SAUCE (Tomatoes, Water, Roasted Onions, Oil (Soybean Imported Olive Oil), Tomato Concentrate (Tomatoes And Salt), Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Natural Flavor, Basil, Black Pepper), Pasta (Extra Fancy Durum Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid), Liquid Pastuerized Whole Eggs, Water And Herbs). Filling (Part Skim Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Vinegar, Carrageenan As A Stabilizer), Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Swiss Cheese (Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chopped Garlic (Garlic, Water, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate As Preservatives), Onions, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Tomato Flavor (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors), Basil Flavor (Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors) And Spice).Allergens: Wheat, Soybean, Milk, Egg.