24 minutes using a Grill and Microwave* if Cuban Mojo Pork Tenderloins are thawed. Thaw tenderloins overnight in refrigerator or use the Quick Thaw Method of placing vacuum wrapped tenderloins in cold water for approximately 30-40 minutes. If you can't grill, try the Broiler Method.
1. Preheat grill to HIGH or prepare coals.
2. Remove thawed tenderloins from packaging. Place on preheated grill and cook for 12 minutes, turning tenderloins to sear edges. Cook tenderloins to an internal temperature of 155°F.
3. Cut slit in film covering the Long Grain White Rice and Black Beans. Place frozen trays in microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir rice and black beans. Return black beans to microwave; cook on HIGH an additional 2 minutes.
4. Remove tenderloins to a clean plate and let stand 2 minutes. Internal temperature of meat will continue to rise to 160°F.
5. Slice Tenderloins and plate with White Rice and Black Beans.
20 minutes using a Conventional Oven and Microwave* if Cuban Mojo Pork Tenderloins are thawed. Thaw tenderloins overnight in refrigerator or use the Quick Thaw Method of placing vacuum wrapped tenderloins in cold water for approximately 30-40 minutes. If you can grill, use the Preferred Grilling Method.
1. Preheat broiler and position top oven rack 3-4 inches from broiler.
2. Remove thawed tenderloins from packaging and place on broiler pan.
3. Place broiler pan in oven and broil for 6-7 minutes.
4. Cut slit in film covering frozen trays of Long Grain White Rice and Black Beans. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir rice and black beans. Return black beans to microwave; cook on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Flip tenderloins and continue broiling for 5-6 minutes or until an internal temperature of 155°F. Remove from broiler to a clean plate, let rest 2 minutes.
6. Remove tenderloins from broiler, plate with White Rice and Black Beans.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
Serving Tip & Reccomendation:
• Pork and fruit complement each other well. Serve this meal with a tropical fruit salsa for a little added flavor.
INGREDIENTS: CUBAN MOJO PORK TENDERLOIN: Pork Tenderloin. Contains up to 10% of a solution of: Water, Onion and Garlic Powder, Sugar, Salt, Orange Peel, Lime Juice Powder ((Corn Syrup Solids and Natural Flavors (Lime Juice Solids and Natural Flavors)), Jalapeno Powder and Spice Extract. Rub: Sugar, Spices, Sea Salt, Onion and Garlic, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt), White Wine Vinegar Powder (Blend of Maltodextrin and Distilled White Vinegar and Modified Starch), and Parsley Flakes. BLACK BEANS: Black Beans, Water, Tomatoes (Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride and Citric Acid), Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate made from Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Onion Powder, Spice, Natural Flavoring), Carrots, Onions, Celery, Garlic in Citric Acid, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Green Onions, Lime Juice from Concentrate (Water, Lime Juice Concentrate, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Sodium Bisulfite (preservative), Lime Oil), Salt, Ground Chili Peppers, Olive Oil, Chipotle Flavor Concentrate (Roasted Red Peppers, Sauteed Vegetables (Onions, Carrots, Celery), Maltodextrin, Chili and Chipotle Powders, Olive Oil, Water, Yeast Extract, Molasses, Onion Powder, Spices, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Smoke Flavor), Cumin, Caramel Color, Oregano. LONG GRAIN WHITE RICE: Cooked Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate and Folic Acid). Allergens: Soybean and Wheat.