1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Remove film covering tray and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 minutes.
1. Cut slit in the center of film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1½-2 minutes.
3. Let rest 1 minute before serving.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Buttermilk, Bread Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Enriched Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Flour (Wheat Flour, Enriched Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Butter, Eggs, Fresh Corn, Brown Sugar, Honey, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Baking Powder, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pepper. Allergy Information: Contains: Wheat, Milk and Eggs. Manufactured on Equipment that also processes milk containing products, peanuts and tree nuts.