1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Place tray on baking sheet; cut slit in center of film.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, carefully remove film, stir and serve.
1. Cut slit in the center of film.
2. Place tray in microwave; cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Peel back film, stir and cook on HIGH for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
4. Carefully remove film and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Olive Oil, Salt, Thyme, Oregano, Roasted Garlic Oil (Roasted Garlic Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil).