Preferred Cooking Method:
Serves 2 in 10 minutes, using the Stove-top and Microwave* if Strip Loin pieces are thawed. Thaw steak overnight in refrigerator or use the Quick Thaw Method of placing vacuum wrapped beef in cold water for approximately 30-40 minutes.
1. Heat large sauté pan or a wok on high heat for 5 minutes. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to pan.
2. Place tray of Long Grain White Rice, with film intact in microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
3. Peel back film on rice, stir and microwave on HIGH an additional 1-2 minutes.
4. Add thawed beef to pan, sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add frozen Stir-Fry Vegetables with beef, cover. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Combine seasoning packet with 1/2 cup of water. Mix well. Add sauce to pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Plate White Rice and top with Beef Stir-Fry.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: STIR FRY VEGETABLES: Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Onions, Red Peppers, Pea Pods, Water Chestnuts. WHITE RICE: Cooked Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate and Folic Acid). BEEF: Beef Short Loin. TERIYAKI SEASONING: Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin and Salt), Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Honey Powder (Honey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Starch, Calcium Stearate (anti-caking), Lecithin (processing aid), Garlic and Onion, Spices, Sesame Seed, White Wine Powder (Blend of Maltodextrin, Distilled White Vinegar and Modified Food Starch), Chives, Worcestershire Powder (Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Salt, Soy, Wheat and Corn), Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (added as a free flowing agent), less than 2% Vegetable Oil added. Allergens: Soybean, Wheat and Sesame Seed.