1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Place tray on baking sheet; cut slit in center of film.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; back for 25-30 minutes.
4. Remove film and serve.
1. Place tray in microwave with film intact.
2. Cook on HIGH for 1½-2 minutes.
3. Peel back film and stir.
4. Cook an additional 30 seconds - 1 minute. Serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Asparagus, Butter (Cream and Salt), Meyer Lemon Juice Concentrate (Meyer Lemon Juice, Water), Natural and Organic Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Organic Green Onion. Allergens: Milk