1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place tray on baking sheet; cut slit in center of film.
3. Place baking sheet on oven center rack; bake for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, remove film and serve.
1. Cut slit in center of film. Place tray in microwave.
2. Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2- 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove film and serve.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: Asparagus, Water, Butter (Cream and Salt), Nonfat Dry Milk, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Bisulfite and Sodium Benzoate as preservatives, Lemon Oil), Modified Food Starch, Dried Egg, Soybean Oil, Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Butter Flavor (Maltodextrin, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto and Turmeric (for color)), Spice, Annatto (for color). Allergens: Milk, Soybean and Egg.